nike air max 90 trainers junior

Any chat not vehicle related goes here

Moderator: madvanman

nike air max 90 trainers junior

Postby sonyaany » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:46 am

i was wrong

In a statement posted on his official website today, the married world number one said he needed time away from the game to work on repairing the damage he had done to his family and image following revelations of a string of affairs.

"I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness," the statement reads.

"I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding.

"What's most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

"After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

"Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period."

Meanwhile Woods' major sponsor Nike is already looking forward to his return from golf.

Nike said in a statement: "Tiger has been part of Nike for more than a decade. He is the best golfer in the world and one of the greatest athletes of his era. We look forward to his return to golf. He and his family have Nike's full support."

Woods, 33, has been dogged by questions about his personal life since a car accident outside his Florida home in the middle of the night on November 27 led to the release of sordid allegations about multiple affairs.

Up to 12 women have come forward claiming to have had relationships with the billionaire athlete, who has not been seen in public since the accident.

On December 3 Woods released a statement admitting "transgressions" and saying he had let his family down, but until today he had stopped short of confirming his infidelity in his five year marriage to Swedish model Elin Nordegren, 29.

The couple have two children a daughter Sam, two and a son Charlie, 10 months.

It is unclear how much time Woods will spend away from the game.

It has been speculated the family are to flee to an island off Nike Air Max 90 Stockholm, Sweden in a bid to repair the marriage, after Nordegren bought a home there.

Despite speculation sparked by the order, the shamed sportsman's lawyers told UK newspapers and blogs in a letter that it "should not be taken as any admission that any such photographs exist".

Questions over why Woods once slick management team have allowed the scandal to get out of control have escalated as his website continues to publish abusive posts in the forums section, The Times reports.

are such a piece of garbage . good job wrecking your family, butthead, said one of hundreds of postings. Another said: are a Nike Air Max 90 Women laughing stock just another arrogant athlete who thought he could get away with anything . Cheap Nike Air Max 2016 your image was nothing but a fraud.

While some offered words of sympathy, prayers and support, others ranted that the man they had once idolised, not only for his perfection at golf but also for his clean guy image, had turned out to be rather different.

let fame and power go right to your head . I loved you and rooted for you to win. I can say that I can do that any more, said another of the postings. are a fraud and a fake hero . Say it ain so Tiger, but spare us the lies.

Marketing experts expressed bewilderment at the lack of protection from his agents, International Management Group.

people love the fall of the high and mighty, but they also love a comeback story, Leigh Steinberg, a US sports agent, said.

needs to get out front with all the facts and make a public apology to the relevant people so the healing can begin and he can put this behind him, otherwise it will eat him alive.

TIGER RUMOURED WOMEN:

1. Rachel Uchitel. The club hostess was the first of the women to be linked to Woods after the National Enquirer reported that she traveled to Australia to be with Woods during a golf tournament there. So far, she has denied the affair.
sonyaany

Return to General Chat